Tags: Kenneth L. Lanford president of Roanoke Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc.
A Roanoke, Va., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Kenneth L. Lanford, president of Roanoke, Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc., has been involved in the construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February421 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again247 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)162 Views