Tags: Kenneth L. Lanford
A Fargo, N.D., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, non-profit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Paul W. Diederich, president of Fargo, N.D.-based Industrial Builders Inc., has been involved in the construction field ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries278 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding209 Views