Tags: Kenneth L. Lanford
A Fargo, N.D., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, non-profit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Paul W. Diederich, president of Fargo, N.D.-based Industrial Builders Inc., has been involved in the construction field ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again260 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views