Tags: Kenny Loggins
When done properly, community relations can weave your operation into the fabric of the community. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org When it comes to implementing a successful community relations strategy, there are several factors that should be considered. According to Keith Severson, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers343 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America236 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views