Tags: Kensington Volunteer Fire Department’s Station 5
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers, including Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views