Tags: Kensington Volunteer Fire Departmetn Station 5
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers, including Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year469 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries329 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection104 Views