Tags: Kent Adams Cat Financial president and vice president of Caterpillar Inc.
Cat Financial reported first-quarter 2012 revenues of $668 million, an increase of $28 million, or 4 percent, compared with the first quarter of 2011. First-quarter profit after tax was $120 million, a $37 million, or 45 percent, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views