Tags: Kent Adams Cat Financial president and vice president of Caterpillar Inc.
Cat Financial reported first-quarter 2012 revenues of $668 million, an increase of $28 million, or 4 percent, compared with the first quarter of 2011. First-quarter profit after tax was $120 million, a $37 million, or 45 percent, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments194 Views