Tags: Kent Adams Cat Financial president and vice president of Caterpillar Inc.
Cat Financial reported first-quarter 2012 revenues of $668 million, an increase of $28 million, or 4 percent, compared with the first quarter of 2011. First-quarter profit after tax was $120 million, a $37 million, or 45 percent, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151619 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151062 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1028 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production723 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Granite Rock helps make the Super Bowl a success492 Views