Tags: Kent Johnson
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com The Emissions Battle Hybrid construction vehicles are pitted against conventional diesel vehicles in $2 million study to determine reduced emissions benefits. Scientists at the ...
Scientists at the University of California, Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities574 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company426 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry420 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule381 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry317 Views