Tags: Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama Two state legislators gave their support to the Gurley Town Council, saying they would do all they ...
Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear unveiled on Oct. 26 the first segment of I-69 in Kentucky, what FHWA says is "a major step forward that will improve connectivity, benefit businesses and strengthen ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views