Tags: Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama Two state legislators gave their support to the Gurley Town Council, saying they would do all they ...
Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear unveiled on Oct. 26 the first segment of I-69 in Kentucky, what FHWA says is "a major step forward that will improve connectivity, benefit businesses and strengthen ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views