6 Kentucky coal mines forced to halt production during inspection blitz; MSHA seeks injunction against 2 mines for interference with inspectors’ duties
ARLINGTON, Va. - The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration today announced that six underground coal mines in Kentucky received numerous citations and closure orders by federal inspectors as a result of the nationwide impact inspections that ...
On April 28, at about 10:40 p.m. CST, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) received word of a roof collapse at the Dotiki Mine (ID 15-02132) in Hopkins County, Ky. Dotiki is operated by Webster County Coal, LLC ...
The Rogers Group has hired Martin Kostuik has as director of aggregate operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana, according to an Aggregate Research Industries (ARI) online report. Kostuik joined Rogers based on the company's industry reputation, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance295 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments195 Views