Tags: Kerry Clines
“Better a little which is well done, than a great deal imperfectly,” Plato I recently learned that articles published in Aggregates Manager, as well as several of our sister publications, were judged by industry peers to have fallen in that former ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is helping to arrange Spring Thaw workshops for members of the metal/non-metal mining industry. The workshops will help miners and mine operators identify hazards encountered when re-starting mining operations that may have been closed ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com For Better or Worse? Industry leaders say the final CAFE standards will mean a $65 billion-plus loss for highway and transit improvements. By Tina ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views