Tags: Kevin Flaherty Mack senior VP of Mack in U.S. and Canada
At the 2011 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) on March 31, Kevin Flaherty, Mack senior vice president of the U.S. and Canada, said that despite ongoing weakness in the construction sector, the company is well-positioned for success. “I’m proud to say that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person820 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger390 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger237 Views