Tags: Kevin Keith
The Missouri Department of Transportation has created a new council to work closely with the agency to promote greater diversity and inclusion in the areas of employment, procurement and construction. The Statewide Inclusion Advisory Council (SAIC) will consist ...
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MHTC) has selected Kevin Keith as director of the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT). Keith has served as the department's interim director since April and has been chief engineer of MoDOT for nine years. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February352 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views