Tags: Kevin Keith
The Missouri Department of Transportation has created a new council to work closely with the agency to promote greater diversity and inclusion in the areas of employment, procurement and construction. The Statewide Inclusion Advisory Council (SAIC) will consist ...
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission (MHTC) has selected Kevin Keith as director of the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT). Keith has served as the department's interim director since April and has been chief engineer of MoDOT for nine years. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views