Tags: Kevin Lee
Quarry workers discovered a World War II rocket this week at a site in Burgh Castle, England, according to a report from the Eastern Daily Press (EDP). Kevin Lee, manager of Folkes Plant and Aggregates Ltd, the company that runs the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1910 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1158 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC723 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania506 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views