Tags: Keystone Transportation Funding Coalition
The U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, on Feb. 7, approved legislation that would reverse cuts to the monthly pre-tax transit benefits available to commuters who use public transportation and vanpools. If approved by Congress, the bill will restore the monthly amount ...
The Keystone Transportation Funding Coalition commended Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett's for embracing a comprehensive transportation funding plan as one of his administration's top priorities. He delivered the address on Feb. 7 in Harrisburg, Pa. The coalition was encouraged by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views