LaFarge North America has been granted permission by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) to use scrap plastics and asphalt shingles at its cement kilns in Alpena, according to the Detroit Free Press. Last fall LaFarge requested permission to burn additional fuels in ...
The world of feldspar ebbs and flows with the U.S. construction industry. By Bill Langer Our daughter, Kimberly, and son-in-law, Rob, recently remodeled their bathroom and had a beautiful granite countertop installed. As soon as I saw it, I started pointing out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views