LaFarge North America has been granted permission by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) to use scrap plastics and asphalt shingles at its cement kilns in Alpena, according to the Detroit Free Press. Last fall LaFarge requested permission to burn additional fuels in ...
The world of feldspar ebbs and flows with the U.S. construction industry. By Bill Langer Our daughter, Kimberly, and son-in-law, Rob, recently remodeled their bathroom and had a beautiful granite countertop installed. As soon as I saw it, I started pointing out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry315 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views