LaFarge North America has been granted permission by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) to use scrap plastics and asphalt shingles at its cement kilns in Alpena, according to the Detroit Free Press. Last fall LaFarge requested permission to burn additional fuels in ...
The world of feldspar ebbs and flows with the U.S. construction industry. By Bill Langer Our daughter, Kimberly, and son-in-law, Rob, recently remodeled their bathroom and had a beautiful granite countertop installed. As soon as I saw it, I started pointing out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1034 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger391 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration313 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts240 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry209 Views