LaFarge North America has been granted permission by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) to use scrap plastics and asphalt shingles at its cement kilns in Alpena, according to the Detroit Free Press. Last fall LaFarge requested permission to burn additional fuels in ...
The world of feldspar ebbs and flows with the U.S. construction industry. By Bill Langer Our daughter, Kimberly, and son-in-law, Rob, recently remodeled their bathroom and had a beautiful granite countertop installed. As soon as I saw it, I started pointing out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year160 Views