LaFarge North America has been granted permission by the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) to use scrap plastics and asphalt shingles at its cement kilns in Alpena, according to the Detroit Free Press. Last fall LaFarge requested permission to burn additional fuels in ...
The world of feldspar ebbs and flows with the U.S. construction industry. By Bill Langer Our daughter, Kimberly, and son-in-law, Rob, recently remodeled their bathroom and had a beautiful granite countertop installed. As soon as I saw it, I started pointing out ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views