Tags: Kim Lambrecht
A property owner in Loveland, Colorado, has asked the city to change the zoning to allow for sand and gravel mining at the site, according to the Loveland Reporter-Herald. The 48-acre site was annexed into the city 30 years ago for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1060 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry337 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America276 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views