Tags: Kimberly Kayler WICA Women in Concrete Alliance
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year is now accepting entries for entries for the organization's first Woman of Distinction award. Kari Moosmann, co-founder of WICA, says ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill825 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]562 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views