Tags: Kimberly Kayler WICA Women in Concrete Alliance
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year is now accepting entries for entries for the organization's first Woman of Distinction award. Kari Moosmann, co-founder of WICA, says ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views