Tags: Kimberly Kayler WICA Women in Concrete Alliance
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year is now accepting entries for entries for the organization's first Woman of Distinction award. Kari Moosmann, co-founder of WICA, says ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility315 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views