Tags: Kimberly Kayler WICA Women in Concrete Alliance
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year is now accepting entries for entries for the organization's first Woman of Distinction award. Kari Moosmann, co-founder of WICA, says ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views