Tags: Kimberly Kayler WICA Women in Concrete Alliance
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year is now accepting entries for entries for the organization's first Woman of Distinction award. Kari Moosmann, co-founder of WICA, says ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views