Tags: Knife River Corp. plans to open a Western North Dakota Division
Knife River Corp. plans to open a Western North Dakota Division to be headquartered in Williston with full aggregate, ready-mix, asphalt, and concrete construction services and employees performing both private and public work throughout western North Dakota and eastern Montana. “As ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views