Tags: Knife River Corp. Safety Director Zach Knoop
In last month’s issue, I explored the role that middle managers play in embedding safety as a core value into the organization. One of those critical roles is to hold supervisors accountable for successfully completing defined and agreed-upon safety activities ...
During the past 11 years, Knife River Corp. has reduced its injury and illness rates by 83 percent, according to the company. In 2010, Knife River’s overall recordable-incident rate was 2.19, down 19 percent from 2009 and 50 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1087 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views