Tags: Knife River Corp. Safety Director Zach Knoop
During the past 11 years, Knife River Corp. has reduced its injury and illness rates by 83 percent, according to the company. In 2010, Knife River’s overall recordable-incident rate was 2.19, down 19 percent from 2009 and 50 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability680 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill550 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]532 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views