Tags: Knife River Corp. Safety Director Zach Knoop
In last month’s issue, I explored the role that middle managers play in embedding safety as a core value into the organization. One of those critical roles is to hold supervisors accountable for successfully completing defined and agreed-upon safety activities ...
During the past 11 years, Knife River Corp. has reduced its injury and illness rates by 83 percent, according to the company. In 2010, Knife River’s overall recordable-incident rate was 2.19, down 19 percent from 2009 and 50 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person820 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger389 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger237 Views