Tags: Knife River Corporation
Knife River has promoted Jeff Lambert as the company’s safety director. This promotion is effective April 28. Lambert will report to Dave Barney, president of Knife River, and will be based in the company’s Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, offices. Lambert joined Knife River ...
Knife River - Central Minnesota, based in Sauk Rapids, Minn., was the low bidder on a $14.3 million job in Minnesota's Renville and McLeod Counties to complete a lengthy reconstruct and hot-mix asphalt overlay on Minnesota Truck Highway 212. Knife River's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views