Tags: Knife River Corporation
Knife River has promoted Jeff Lambert as the company’s safety director. This promotion is effective April 28. Lambert will report to Dave Barney, president of Knife River, and will be based in the company’s Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, offices. Lambert joined Knife River ...
Knife River - Central Minnesota, based in Sauk Rapids, Minn., was the low bidder on a $14.3 million job in Minnesota's Renville and McLeod Counties to complete a lengthy reconstruct and hot-mix asphalt overlay on Minnesota Truck Highway 212. Knife River's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views