Tags: Knife River Corporation
Knife River has promoted Jeff Lambert as the company’s safety director. This promotion is effective April 28. Lambert will report to Dave Barney, president of Knife River, and will be based in the company’s Sauk Rapids, Minnesota, offices. Lambert joined Knife River ...
Knife River - Central Minnesota, based in Sauk Rapids, Minn., was the low bidder on a $14.3 million job in Minnesota's Renville and McLeod Counties to complete a lengthy reconstruct and hot-mix asphalt overlay on Minnesota Truck Highway 212. Knife River's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches196 Views