Tags: Knife River President and CEO Bill Schneider
During the past 11 years, Knife River Corp. has reduced its injury and illness rates by 83 percent, according to the company. In 2010, Knife River’s overall recordable-incident rate was 2.19, down 19 percent from 2009 and 50 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments299 Views