Tags: Kobelco Construction Machinery
Kobelco Construction Machinery USA’s Tier 4 Final SK350LC-9E excavator is said to offer better fuel economy, greater efficiency, and reduced service intervals. The 82,200-pound excavator is powered by a 270-horsepower HINO engine. The model incorporates both Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) ...
Electromechanical vibrating feeder Deister Machine Co., Inc. will launch the newest addition to its lineup of screening, scalping, and feeding equipment — the New Deister Two-Mass Electromechanical Vibrating Feeder — at AGG1 in Baltimore. The feeder is designed to allow greater ...
“The Kobelco brand has sprouted on this land once again this year,” says Jun Fujioka, president and CEO, Kobelco Construction Machinery. More than a year after ending its North American distribution and marketing agreement with CNH Industrial, Kobelco is waving an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned504 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views