Tags: Komatsu construction equipment
Komatsu has introduced two new compact excavators in the PC45MR-5 and PC55MR-5. The two tight tail swing machines offer fuel savings over their predecessors thanks to a Tier 4 Final engine and working modes. The machines are powered by a 2.19-liter ...
Following the announcement of its new log loader earlier in the week, Komatsu has introduced the new PC210LC-11 hydraulic excavator. Similar to the log loader, the main update to the machine is a new engine, producing 7 more horsepower while consuming 6 ...
Komatsu America Corp. has introduced Komatsu CARE, a service and advanced product support solution that comes standard with all construction size Tier 4 Interim machines. Komatsu CARE can lower the cost of ownership whether it is rented, leased or purchased. Komatsu ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies468 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views