Tags: Komatsu HD785-7
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world's largest industrial auctioneer, sold more than $48 million of equipment items and trucks at a two-day unreserved public auction held in Fort Worth, Texas on March 8 and 9, 2012. Equipment highlights in the auction included ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry341 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers254 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes218 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution165 Views