Tags: Komatsu HD785-7
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world's largest industrial auctioneer, sold more than $48 million of equipment items and trucks at a two-day unreserved public auction held in Fort Worth, Texas on March 8 and 9, 2012. Equipment highlights in the auction included ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views