Tags: Komatsu HD785-7
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world's largest industrial auctioneer, sold more than $48 million of equipment items and trucks at a two-day unreserved public auction held in Fort Worth, Texas on March 8 and 9, 2012. Equipment highlights in the auction included ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success628 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned456 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views