Tags: Komatsu HD785-7
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world's largest industrial auctioneer, sold more than $48 million of equipment items and trucks at a two-day unreserved public auction held in Fort Worth, Texas on March 8 and 9, 2012. Equipment highlights in the auction included ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger328 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views