Tags: Komatsu names Rod Schrader as new CEOvice chairman
Komatsu America Corp. has named Rod Schrader as new CEO and vice chairman, effective April 1, 2012. Schrader, a 25-year veteran of Komatsu America, will replace Dave Grzelak, who is stepping down as CEO, but will remain chairman of Komatsu America ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world305 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior195 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views