Tags: Komatsu names Rod Schrader as new CEOvice chairman
Komatsu America Corp. has named Rod Schrader as new CEO and vice chairman, effective April 1, 2012. Schrader, a 25-year veteran of Komatsu America, will replace Dave Grzelak, who is stepping down as CEO, but will remain chairman of Komatsu America ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views