Tags: Komatsu names Rod Schrader as new CEOvice chairman
Komatsu America Corp. has named Rod Schrader as new CEO and vice chairman, effective April 1, 2012. Schrader, a 25-year veteran of Komatsu America, will replace Dave Grzelak, who is stepping down as CEO, but will remain chairman of Komatsu America ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151092 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success597 Views