Tags: Komatsu names Rod Schrader as new CEOvice chairman
Komatsu America Corp. has named Rod Schrader as new CEO and vice chairman, effective April 1, 2012. Schrader, a 25-year veteran of Komatsu America, will replace Dave Grzelak, who is stepping down as CEO, but will remain chairman of Komatsu America ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1054 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April574 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts394 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views