Tags: Komatsu names Rod Schrader as new CEOvice chairman
Komatsu America Corp. has named Rod Schrader as new CEO and vice chairman, effective April 1, 2012. Schrader, a 25-year veteran of Komatsu America, will replace Dave Grzelak, who is stepping down as CEO, but will remain chairman of Komatsu America ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views