Tags: Komatsu PU-300HD excavator with NPK G18 hammer
Arrowood Quarry was a standout, in more ways than one, during AGG1 this year. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Martin Marietta Materials’ Arrowood Quarry located in Charlotte, N.C., started out as a portable plant in 1965. The permanent plant was built soon ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant447 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March352 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania211 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum171 Views