Tags: Komtrax fleet monitoring system
Komatsu America Corp.'s new WA500-7 wheel loader is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine with a net horsepower of 353 and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emission certified. Komatsu leveraged its leadership in technology and innovation ...
Increased power/decreased fuel consumption Komatsu America Corp. says its new PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine designed to be more environmentally friendly and increase power while decreasing fuel consumption. The machine has an operating ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavator is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. It has a 196-horsepower flywheel and is built on a Tier 3 engine platform. The environmentally friendly engine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1050 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views