Tags: KPI-JCI Cascade
Dave Turin talks about growing up in the family aggregate business and finding fame with the Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush. by Michelle Cwach Just five years ago, Dave Turin was living a quiet, comfortable life in Sandy, Ore., serving as vice president ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility888 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?310 Views