Kubota plans to begin construction of a 500,000-square-foot plant on an 88-acre site in Jefferson, Ga., in January 2012 and anticipates completion and full production by January 2013. The plant, which will be located on the same site as the ...
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group have agreed on a market alliance to sell performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota’s SVL compact track loader series. Select Kubota Dealers will now be able to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers421 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products206 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award194 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions185 Views