Kubota plans to begin construction of a 500,000-square-foot plant on an 88-acre site in Jefferson, Ga., in January 2012 and anticipates completion and full production by January 2013. The plant, which will be located on the same site as the ...
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group have agreed on a market alliance to sell performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota’s SVL compact track loader series. Select Kubota Dealers will now be able to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime226 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views