Kubota plans to begin construction of a 500,000-square-foot plant on an 88-acre site in Jefferson, Ga., in January 2012 and anticipates completion and full production by January 2013. The plant, which will be located on the same site as the ...
Kubota Tractor Corporation and Paladin Construction Group have agreed on a market alliance to sell performance-matched, allied-approved attachments for Kubota’s SVL compact track loader series. Select Kubota Dealers will now be able to offer Paladin-branded attachments, such as buckets, trenchers, sweepers, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013172 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill134 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029127 Views