Tags: L.A. Abrasion test
Unscheduled downtime. Paired together, the two words can send chills down the backs of aggregate producers. In an industry where minutes equate to thousands of dollars, and machines work with harsh, abrasive materials, unscheduled maintenance or unplanned downtime is unacceptable. ...
Knowing what’s in a mix matters: It can save millions. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Contributing Editor. When it comes to mix-design optimization, just a saving a few pennies per ton by being smart about your strategy can end up saving an operation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry627 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way415 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views