Tags: L.A. Abrasion test
Unscheduled downtime. Paired together, the two words can send chills down the backs of aggregate producers. In an industry where minutes equate to thousands of dollars, and machines work with harsh, abrasive materials, unscheduled maintenance or unplanned downtime is unacceptable. ...
Knowing what’s in a mix matters: It can save millions. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, Contributing Editor. When it comes to mix-design optimization, just a saving a few pennies per ton by being smart about your strategy can end up saving an operation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources435 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register307 Views