Tags: L. Fisher Road
Shelbyville's Board of Zoning Appeals late Thursday night voted to reject the conditional use of industrial property for a rock quarry proposed by Wright Paving and Custom Stone LLC, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. The quarry would have been located on L. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views