Tags: L. Fisher Road
Shelbyville's Board of Zoning Appeals late Thursday night voted to reject the conditional use of industrial property for a rock quarry proposed by Wright Paving and Custom Stone LLC, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. The quarry would have been located on L. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views