Versatile loader The WA200-7 wheel loader, from Komatsu America Corp., features 126 net horsepower and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu engine. It has 3-percent lower fuel consumption than the WA200-6 it replaces. Parallel Z-bar loader linkage gives the ...
Volvo has launched its new 18- to 22-ton-class L110H and L120H wheel loaders, delivering 256 and 268 gross horsepower, respectively. Designed to handle applications such as material handling, road construction and utility work, the loaders offer bucket capacities between 3.2 and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries278 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding209 Views