Versatile loader The WA200-7 wheel loader, from Komatsu America Corp., features 126 net horsepower and is powered by a Tier 4 Interim Komatsu engine. It has 3-percent lower fuel consumption than the WA200-6 it replaces. Parallel Z-bar loader linkage gives the ...
Volvo has launched its new 18- to 22-ton-class L110H and L120H wheel loaders, delivering 256 and 268 gross horsepower, respectively. Designed to handle applications such as material handling, road construction and utility work, the loaders offer bucket capacities between 3.2 and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior215 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)148 Views