Volvo has launched its new 18- to 22-ton-class L110H and L120H wheel loaders, delivering 256 and 268 gross horsepower, respectively. Designed to handle applications such as material handling, road construction and utility work, the loaders offer bucket capacities between 3.2 and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views