Volvo has launched its new 18- to 22-ton-class L110H and L120H wheel loaders, delivering 256 and 268 gross horsepower, respectively. Designed to handle applications such as material handling, road construction and utility work, the loaders offer bucket capacities between 3.2 and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views