Tags: Labor Department
Everyone in the construction industry will be happy to hear that construction employment increased in 34 states and the District of Columbia between August and September, according to an analysis of Labor Department data by the (AGC). Construction firms added ...
The U.S. construction industry extended its streak of job gains in August, adding 20,000 workers. It was the eighth-straight month of gains for the industry which now employs 6.068 million Americans—the highest figure since May 2009, according to data from the ...
The U.S. unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 percent in February, the lowest level since 2008, CNN Money reported. The figures, which come from a Labor Department report released today, count 12 million workers as unemployed, which CNN reports is due in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 281 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views