Tags: Labor Department
Everyone in the construction industry will be happy to hear that construction employment increased in 34 states and the District of Columbia between August and September, according to an analysis of Labor Department data by the (AGC). Construction firms added ...
The U.S. construction industry extended its streak of job gains in August, adding 20,000 workers. It was the eighth-straight month of gains for the industry which now employs 6.068 million Americans—the highest figure since May 2009, according to data from the ...
The U.S. unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 percent in February, the lowest level since 2008, CNN Money reported. The figures, which come from a Labor Department report released today, count 12 million workers as unemployed, which CNN reports is due in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew163 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views