Tags: Labor Department
Everyone in the construction industry will be happy to hear that construction employment increased in 34 states and the District of Columbia between August and September, according to an analysis of Labor Department data by the (AGC). Construction firms added ...
The U.S. construction industry extended its streak of job gains in August, adding 20,000 workers. It was the eighth-straight month of gains for the industry which now employs 6.068 million Americans—the highest figure since May 2009, according to data from the ...
The U.S. unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 percent in February, the lowest level since 2008, CNN Money reported. The figures, which come from a Labor Department report released today, count 12 million workers as unemployed, which CNN reports is due in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution185 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views