Tags: Labor Department’s Boston Regional Solicitor’s Office
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration has obtained a court order that imposes several requirements on Sullivan Granite Co. LLC, which operates Brown's Meadow Quarry in Franklin, Maine. Following a hearing on Dec. 7 in the U.S. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views