Tags: Labor Department’s Boston Regional Solicitor’s Office
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration has obtained a court order that imposes several requirements on Sullivan Granite Co. LLC, which operates Brown's Meadow Quarry in Franklin, Maine. Following a hearing on Dec. 7 in the U.S. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views