Tags: Labor Fest Milwaukee Obama speech
In a “Labor Fest” speech in Milwaukee, President Barack Obama revealed plans to spend at least $50 billion throughout the next six years to rebuild 150,000 miles of roads, lay and maintain 4,000 miles of railways, and to restore 150 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga576 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance324 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments312 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029114 Views