Tags: ladder safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an Oct. 17, 2013, fatality at a cement plant involving a 52-year-old journeyman electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed after he fell approximately 6 ...
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org On Feb. 5, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released a new guide on ladder safety designed to provide greater clarity and assistance for complying with MSHA ladder safety standards. Hopefully, the guide will enable operators ...
On Feb. 5, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released a new guide on ladder safety designed to provide greater clarity and assistance for complying with MSHA ladder safety standards. “The improper use and maintenance of ladders in metal/non-metal mines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views