Tags: Lafarge Chairman and CEO Bruno Lafont
Lafarge reported in its third-quarter results that company sales are up 6 percent to € 4,498 million, but its current operating income is down 2 percent to € 839 million. The net income group share also declined 8 percent to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products188 Views