Tags: Lafarge Chicago
Recently, employees from the Lafarge North America Chicago aggregates team participated in their third annual river cleanup on the local Des Plaines River. The cleanup was organized through the environmental non-profit Living Lands & Waters and included members of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views