Tags: Lafarge Chicago
Recently, employees from the Lafarge North America Chicago aggregates team participated in their third annual river cleanup on the local Des Plaines River. The cleanup was organized through the environmental non-profit Living Lands & Waters and included members of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities451 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company410 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA220 Views