Tags: Lafarge Chicago
Recently, employees from the Lafarge North America Chicago aggregates team participated in their third annual river cleanup on the local Des Plaines River. The cleanup was organized through the environmental non-profit Living Lands & Waters and included members of the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views