Tags: Lafarge Health & Safety Excellence Club
Putting safety first For Lafarge’s Calera Quarry, safety is more than a priority…it’s a way of life. All aggregate operations must adhere to strict safety rules and regulations as set forth by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), but Lafarge chooses ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger450 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views