Tags: Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry
On Wednesday, June 25, attendance at Hillhead hit what locals describe as peak attendance. The overall atmosphere was quite positive, with one Sandvik executive noting that it had scanned well over 1,000 attendee badges during the first day alone. Check out these ...
Held June 24-26, Hillhead 2014 offers aggregates producers the opportunity to see quarry equipment in the field. Located at Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, England, Hillhead is the biggest working quarry show in the world. It highlights equipment from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views