Tags: Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry
On Wednesday, June 25, attendance at Hillhead hit what locals describe as peak attendance. The overall atmosphere was quite positive, with one Sandvik executive noting that it had scanned well over 1,000 attendee badges during the first day alone. Check out these ...
Held June 24-26, Hillhead 2014 offers aggregates producers the opportunity to see quarry equipment in the field. Located at Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, England, Hillhead is the biggest working quarry show in the world. It highlights equipment from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views