Tags: Lafayette Journal & Courier
Tippecanoe County Commissioners this week approved an ordinance banning quarry development near Americus, Ind., the Lafayette Journal & Courier reports. The ordinance could prevent a limestone quarry proposed by Rogers Group from being constructed. The plan have faced opposition from neighbors ...
A proposed quarry in Tippecanoe County, Ind., near Americus is facing further opposition that could prevent the site from ever beginning operations. County commissioners on Monday approved the first two readings of an ordinance that bans new operations if 100 residences ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri515 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry236 Views