Tags: LaHood also identified six initiatives eligible to apply for federal funding for further development of concepts: Hudson River Food Corridor Initiative (New York City Soil & Water Conservation Dis
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga576 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance324 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments312 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029114 Views