Tags: LaHood attends Dubuque Millwork District TIGER project ribbon cutting
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood celebrated the ribbon cutting on the $137 million Historic Millwork District multimodal improvement project, a keystone in a strategy to reinvigorate the community by attracting both businesses and residents through expanded transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views