Tags: Lake County
Cemex Construction Materials is determined to build a new sand mine on a 1,000-plus acre plot of land in Lake County, Florida, despite the County Commission turning down the aggregate company’s application. The South Lake Press reported that Cemex and the owner of ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit AggMan.com for daily updates. California Soiland Co.’s Stony Point Rock Quarry expects to lower its energy costs following the installation of a new photovoltaic array ...
The developer of a proposed quarry in Indiana is waiting for county officials to decide whether to grant a drainage permit. Consultant Mike Gangstad of engineering firm Bernadin Lochmueller and Associates recommended Lake County officials deny the permit for Singleton Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned504 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views