Tags: Lake Washington Floating Bridge
Eastside Corridor Constructors (ECC), a joint venture team comprising Granite Construction Co. and PCL Construction Services Inc., has been awarded a $306 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT) to reconstruct and widen the existing State Route 520 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February131 Views