Tags: Lake Washington Floating Bridge
Eastside Corridor Constructors (ECC), a joint venture team comprising Granite Construction Co. and PCL Construction Services Inc., has been awarded a $306 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT) to reconstruct and widen the existing State Route 520 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views