Tags: Lake Washington Floating Bridge
Eastside Corridor Constructors (ECC), a joint venture team comprising Granite Construction Co. and PCL Construction Services Inc., has been awarded a $306 million contract by the Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT) to reconstruct and widen the existing State Route 520 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views