The work performed at 110-year-old quarry showcases why aggregate mining is important. The Buffalo Crushed Stone quarry in Lancaster, N.Y. has been providing product that builds pavements and structures throughout its surrounding community since the site opened in 1904, WGRZ reports. Related: Engagement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views