The Silvi Group purchased three concrete manufacturing facilities located in Lumberton, Winslow, and Logan Townships in New Jersey. from R.E. Pierson Materials. The Lumberton Township plant, purchased Dec. 16, 2014, will operate as Silvi Concrete of Mt. Holly. The Winslow ...
The work performed at 110-year-old quarry showcases why aggregate mining is important. The Buffalo Crushed Stone quarry in Lancaster, N.Y. has been providing product that builds pavements and structures throughout its surrounding community since the site opened in 1904, WGRZ reports. Related: Engagement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year497 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries336 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan293 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs190 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views