The work performed at 110-year-old quarry showcases why aggregate mining is important. The Buffalo Crushed Stone quarry in Lancaster, N.Y. has been providing product that builds pavements and structures throughout its surrounding community since the site opened in 1904, WGRZ reports. Related: Engagement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines107 Views