The work performed at 110-year-old quarry showcases why aggregate mining is important. The Buffalo Crushed Stone quarry in Lancaster, N.Y. has been providing product that builds pavements and structures throughout its surrounding community since the site opened in 1904, WGRZ reports. Related: Engagement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world313 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)159 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting141 Views