The Silvi Group purchased three concrete manufacturing facilities located in Lumberton, Winslow, and Logan Townships in New Jersey. from R.E. Pierson Materials. The Lumberton Township plant, purchased Dec. 16, 2014, will operate as Silvi Concrete of Mt. Holly. The Winslow ...
The work performed at 110-year-old quarry showcases why aggregate mining is important. The Buffalo Crushed Stone quarry in Lancaster, N.Y. has been providing product that builds pavements and structures throughout its surrounding community since the site opened in 1904, WGRZ reports. Related: Engagement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1004 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration298 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views