Tags: land preservation
The owners of Small Mountain Quarry near Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, have agreed to preserve 400 acres of land in exchange for permission to mine an additional 184 acres, Standard Speaker reported. Pennsy Supply of Harrisburg, which owns the quarry, entered the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world272 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views