Tags: land-use fee schedule
There have been proposed changes to the fee structure for leasing state land for the purpose of mineral exploration and mining, including aggregates. For a downloadable PDF of the fee structure, click here. For a downloadable PDF of the land-use fee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter429 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections270 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)257 Views