Tags: land-use planning
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years537 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013117 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views