Tags: land-use planning
On Feb. 19, Minnesota lawmakers heard testimony on the state's silica sand mining in what may be the first phase of a potential fight over what the state's role may be, the Associated Press reports. Although permitting decisions are typically left ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill532 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]530 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views